We've been having a visitor to our yard over the last couple of months, a black and white cat. Byron (he's fixed) has been carrying on a torrid affair with it, which involves a staring contest between the two from opposite sides of the yard. Last week I caught the black and white coming out of the bushes near our side fence and behind tree, and then jumping onto our fence.
Yesterday I was working in yard and discovered a black and white kitten rolling around in the leaves underneath our bouganvillia. Turns out we have five kittens living in our yard, courtesy of the mother, our visitor.


People, just a reminder. Always spay and neuter your dogs and cats!
3 comments:
awwwwww, lief!
wow, look at all these postings, thanks a lot. So cute, Ella, Felix, Jims, grandparents and as a special bonus, baby kitties. Well, I hope the kitties all find homes as happy as yours...
dag lieve Ella en Felix
Post a Comment