Monday, September 17, 2007

E L E V E N



Only one more month until Felix turns one - we're already planning the day.

Above you can see his fangs from a week ago, but now those are being flanked by two teeth growing on top and in the middle.



We took Felix and Ella to Travel Town, which has a display of actual old trains you can climb on and act like you're an engineer. It's been around forever, and I used to go there when I was a kid. Ella rode on the mini train that goes around the park. Six months ago we could never get her near one of those.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness... what a flashy new blog! and a little boy with a B-I-G
smile. wat een schatje!
And a big train for a little kid! What fun for ALL of the family, big boys included!

Pixie Mama said...

Felix is looking so much like his sister!

Unknown said...

I like the new template. Very nice. Emile would love that train museum. Wow. Thanks for the nice new pics.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the password from Ella's first baby pix still works! And that you've posted to that website. Happy to have found you again!

Hope all is well with the FOUR of you! Such happy funny pictures! Fangs and all!

xoxo

Jill H. (from LA 411 infamy)