Friday, August 11, 2006

Ella's A Shutterbug

Ella took her first picture with our digital camera. She's always been a ham with the camera, as evidenced here:



That's our Ella, always putting on her best face. After this one, I believe she asked to see it on the camera's display as she always does, and she laughed hysterically at it.

Anyway, Ella took a picture of us and a garden hat that she made at art class, and I think it shows a sense of composition, don't you think? At least the hat is the focus of the picture.



Last night, I came home after getting my hair cut and Ella wanted to get her hair cut, too. Her hair has been growing slowly since she's been a baby and lately has been looking like Beethoven hair. Anyway, here it is (drum roll, please) - Ella getting her first haircut.



Actually, she let Nicki snip a few ends off. But then she went around the house saying, "Look at my hair. I look pretty."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good girl, Ellabella, taking this hair-cutting business very seriously!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! i love the first picture. she could be a (nose)model.

ps. 1 long weekend away and 3 new posts! keep em coming. I'm glad you switched to this blog because now we get more pictures to accompany the stories!